2009年6月11日 星期四

Name: Dean (49712059)

Date: 10/6/2009

Article#6 My

My reaction:

Bridge, to me, is a difficult game to play. I have to keep thinking the strategy, and calculating what cards do other players have had since the game requires a stable, strong concentration. Because of this requirement, bridge is considered as one of the best method to cure Alzheimer disease or other brain disease.

If there are various options, I would prefer chess board game, such as chess, go. These are not only teaching me to think, also developing the character. I have to think about the setting at first, and dominate the game so that I can control the rhythm of it. Then I wait for the chance to strike. If the opponent makes a mistake, I can attack at once. This kind of thinking skill can be observed in real world. If I don’t have enough capital to start a business, I can wait for the next time or draw people’s attention to my business in other to absorb the investment.

沒有留言: